It’s Five Things Friday!
SO: 5 random things from my life:
1) When I was a little boy, I used to play the accordion. It was almost as big as me.
2) Most days of the week, I have an ongoing “group text message” going with my younger brother and sister that is normally pretty hilarious. Say what you will about the pros and cons of texting, but I love that – although we all live far apart – we can still chat and make each other laugh this way.
3) My first car was a fire-engine-red Ford Pinto. I loved that car. One time when driving it, the stick shift came right out of the floor in my hand. I handed it to my buddy Spencer, who was riding with me, and said “Here, hold this” and then drove about a mile back home in 2nd gear!
4) I wore a bow-tie to kindergarten. A clip-on one. Nearly every day. Because I wanted to.
5) I have a tattoo. It says “Maggie” and “Max” in a band around my upper right arm.